Terms and Conditions
- Your seat on a tour will not be guaranteed until a deposit is paid(this can be done over the phone by card)
- All tours cancelled within 48 hours of the departure date are non-refundable and will be charged in full. All tours cancelled between 2 and 7 days will be refunded less 50%
- A full refund will be given in the instance where a Private Tour has been confirmed from the Port of Invergordon, and the relevant ship is unable to dock.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for each tour to commence. In the instance where the minimum requirement has not been met, a full refund will be issued. Alternatively we can offer a private tour at the relevant pice.
- Whereas every effort will be made to complete our scheduled itineraries, the company reserves the right to make changes to the tour under at the discretion of our guides taking into account weather conditions, time constraints, destinations opening times ect.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change at any time you will be informed of any changes at the start of a tour where possible.
- We are happy to accommodate children under the age of 6 but must be notified in advance.
- Children’s prices (£40per child) apply for those under 14 years of age, where required we can provide car seats at a hire charge of £30 per day. Children must be accompanied by an adult and must use a car seat in accordance with UK law at all times during the tour.
- We cannot accept responsibility for those who have mobility issues and have not advised us of their requirements prior to the date of tour commencement.
- For the tours with lunch provided we will endeavour to meet all dietary requirements as long as we are notified 24 hours in advice.